Friday 31 October 2014

Halloween Fundraiser!

Morning readers! 

Today has given me another chance to discuss the People Like Me charity. For Halloween there will be a themed coffee morning... well, I say morning, it's actually 2-5, but then I suppose that would be morning for some... who knows?! 


Anyway... there will be cakes, face painting and other activities. If you are looking for Halloween fun with the wee ones today, then get yourselves to The Green Room in Brackley. 

I'd be there but I gots to work... rubbish!!


I went for a run last night with Pete, trying to get ourselves ready for the Grim Challenge on the 7th December


It was a good run, think Pete felt more comfortable with it, he now has a support for his shoulder, I think it helps. Next week I am going to push him to run further as there is only approximately 5 weeks until the race.

When we got back, Pete got on the phone to Steph (from People Like Me) to discuss promotional t-shirts for raising awareness and sponsor forms, in addition to discussing a sofa bed... but that's a different story. 

I feel that this weekend may be a little chaotic! We have mini Pete this evening for Halloween fun, I'm in Uni tomorrow and we move house on Sunday... it just never stops! At least I am off work on Monday and Tuesday... result!


No comments:

Post a Comment