Thursday 23 October 2014

Fundraiser.

The People Like Me charity, the reason I am raising awareness, and hopefully when the charity reaches it's target to become registered, I will be able to raise some funds myself, is having it's first fundraiser this Friday evening.

It's a fashion event! I know very little about fashion, I got stuck in the 90's grunge era and I am still rocking my hightops, at the 'sensible' age of 31; I am not sure this will ever change. However... for all you dedicated followers of fashion (Ooo... might be a song somewhere there) here is the poster for Friday evenings activities, if you live in the Oxfordshire/Northamptonshire area you should check it out!


Anyway... last night I... broke my training plan! I was doing so well, I had been for a 7.5k run in the morning and was meant to go to the gym in the evening, I was very proud of following it to the letter so far this week and do feel an element of guilt, but it was worth it. 

I have mentioned before that Pete has damaged his shoulder, his job is physically demanding so he is now struggling at work. He has been a little down and not feeling great so spending some time with him will always come first!

Instead we had a bite to eat and then went for a drink...


...but at least he has given in to all the 'nagging' and is now wearing his sling for some support...


Back on it tonight though, as tonight is Thursday nights swimming lesson and then we have been invited for dinner with two beautiful friends; Mike and Allie! Today should see a return to the busy, action packed craziness that is the norm!


No comments:

Post a Comment