Monday 17 November 2014

All set for the Grim Challenge!

As we are only 20 sleeps away from the Grim Challenge, I gave out a personal challenge to Pete yesterday to get his 8 miles under his belt.

I have to say that I wasn't expecting him to complete, I had told him he could drop off at any point, but... the boy has bloody done good! I am so proud of him for pushing though and achieving the 8 miles!


At the half way point the battery on his phone died, I know how difficult it is to push on without music to give you motivation. So... after a couple of minutes of arguing whilst running, with me thrusting my phone in his hand, he finally agreed to take it. It seems like it did the trick, he even managed a sprint finish, leaving me behind (very unsportsmanlike, but I'll let him off as he is massively competitive and I don't really mind)

Anyway... this post is for my gorgeous boy Pete, keep it up, you're doing me proud!




No comments:

Post a Comment