Tuesday 17 March 2015

Long time no speak...

It has been a few weeks since I last updated my blog and for this I apologise. Things have been very hectic in the world of me and therefore I have not had much time to think. 

Since I last spoke; my boy has returned from Sweden, I have been preparing at work for our service to be taken over, I have ran a lot, attended the gym a lot, snowboarded a lot and other odd bits of things. 



As for my running, I achieved this the other week...


which I have to say is much more than I managed to accomplish this weekend...


My head was indeed somewhere else this week. Following Pete's return from Sweden he has had to have an operation on his shoulder. As a result of this he is unable to lift or drive. There has now been more responsibility placed on me when it comes to taking care of mini Pete at the weekend. This weekend I just messed up my times, thought I had an hour more than I actually did. I aimed to complete 18miles this week, but I knew I needed at least 3.5 hours for this, by the time I set off I only had 3 to enable me to have time to get home, changed, and off to pick up the little one. Once that was in my head, and I knew that I had no way of completing my 18miles, my head started to give up on the idea, then I started to worry that I did not have enough time at all and I would be late to collect her. Eventually I just cut my run short and ran home.

In addition to this I have cancelled my gym membership. I was just not happy. It was a leisure centre gym and in true leisure centre style it was pretty standard, a little boring and the staff were not overly knowledgeable. Stupid me though, cancelled my membership and have yet to sign up to a new one! I have picked one, I just need to get there. I go to Poland on Monday so feel that I may wait until I return.

When I return from Poland I am expecting normal service to resume!

No comments:

Post a Comment